According to the latest statistics, roughly half of the adults living in the United States do not get an adequate amount of sleep on a nightly basis. We’ve reviewed plenty of sleep aids before, but we haven’t yet reviewed one of the most popular sleep aids on the market – Somnapure.
Manufactured by Peak Life, Somnapure promises to give you a refreshing and full nights sleep using all-natural ingredients. However, can Somnapure really deliver on its’ promise or will it fall flat?
What is Somnapure?
Somnapure is an all-natural sleep aid designed to help improve the length and quality of your sleep. Available without a prescription, Peak Life claims their product is safe, non-habit forming, and has zero side effects.
What really separates Somnapure from the rest of the sleep aids we’ve reviewed is its’ ingredient blend. There are four main ingredients in Somnapure as well as three complimentary ingredients. The four main ingredients in Somnapure include:
- Melatonin: Melatonin is a naturally occurring compound produced in the brain. It is clinically proven to improve sleep quality and to help users develop a healthy sleep cycle.
- L-Theanine: This non-essential amino acid is said to reduce stress levels and may have a calming, soothing effect on the mind.
- Valerian Root: Valerian Root is commonly used to treat insomnia and it is said to relieve stress and anxiety as well. Valerian is the primary ingredient in Somnapure.
- Hops: When you think of hops, you’d probably instinctively think of beer. You’d be correct too because the same hops added to beer are also added in Somnapure for their calming effects on the body, much like valerian root.
Somnapure also includes passion flower extract, chamomile flower, and lemon balm. Although Somnapure has not been clinically studied, many of its’ ingredients have. Below is the official Somnapure label:
If you decide to take Somnapure, then you may be on the path to an invigorating, restful nights sleep. In fact, there are numerous other benefits of Somnapure – including the following:
• Fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
• Reduce anxiety and stress levels
• Improve mood and overall wellness
• Increase energy levels
• Wake up feeling refreshed
Realistically, the biggest benefit you are going to experience is a noticeable improvement in sleep quality. Somnapure’s main focus is to help you sleep better and to enable you to wake up feeling alive and refreshed the next morning.
Although sleep aids tend to have a mixed bag when it comes to reviews, Somnapure seems to have mostly positive reviews. We found dozens of real customer reviews on Amazon and CVS, although we did find a few negative reviews.
However, negative reviews are going to exist with any dietary supplement, so the fact we found a few isn’t troublesome whatsoever. Overall, the sentiment was very positive from Somnapure customers and we believe that the reviews are definitely indicative that Somnapure is a quality product.
Where to Buy Somnapure
You can find Somnapure both online and in several reputable retail stores like GNC, Wal-Mart, CVS, and Walgreens. The price ranges from $11.88 to $69.99 depending on where you buy Somnapure and how many capsules you purchase.
You can also enroll in Somnapure’s 14-day autoship program which gives you a 14-day trial bottle to test out Somnapure, before you receive a monthly bottle of Somnapure shipped directly to your door.
We personally feel that Somnapure is one of the more effective sleep aids on the market and we’re confident it can help just about anybody get a better night’s sleep. Somnapure contains proven ingredients like melatonin, is safe and non-habit forming, and most users have seen an improvement in their quality of sleep after taking Somnapure.
Better yet, Somnapure is available at major retailers like Amazon or Wal-Mart, which instills a great deal of confidence that Somnapure is a legitimate sleep aid.
If you were on the fence about Somnapure, then we say give it a shot. You can find Somnapure on Amazon, just like we did for a reasonable price!