Cognishield is a brand new nootropic supplement that claims its’ mission is to “unlock your brain’s full potential.” Essentially, Cognishield uses a proprietary blend of ingredients that are clinically proven to help support memory, focus, and to protect the brain.
Could Cognishield be right for you? Read our full review to find out the truth about this nootropic product.
How Does Cognishield Work?
According to the official site of Cognishield, the ingredients in this product do a few things:
- Stimulate the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, which help to form new neural connections (helps your brain process info faster)
- Protects the brain from stress-related damage
- Increases mental focus/clarity without side effects
- Increases nutrient absorption in the brain to improve memory recall, focus, clarity, and productivity.
Cognishield uses only four ingredients, all of which are proven memory enhances to deliver results faster than we’ve seen with any other product. These four ingredients include:
- Choline: Choline is a B-vitamin that is proven to support memory, cognition, and learning abilities. It is also said to increase the effectiveness of other cognitive enhances as well.
- Noopept: Noopept is one of the most well known nootropic compounds originating in Russia. Studies have proven noopept can help the brain form neural connections more efficiently, protect the brain from injury and oxidative damage, and increase product of nerve growth factor.
- L-Theanine: Theanine is derived from green tea and it is said to promote focus and mental clarity. It also may help calm the mind without causing drowsiness.
- Phenyl-Piracetam: This derivative of piracetam is considered one of the most powerful nootropic compounds legally available. Studies have shown phenyl-piracetam dramatically improves both mental and physical performance, which is why only low doses are needed to see results.
Are There Any Side Effects of Cognishield?
Our biggest concern with Cognishield was the potential for side effects, seeing as how many nootropics are improperly dosed and therefore cause negative effects to go along with their many benefits.
Thankfully, it appears like Cognishield has been dosed properly by using only a smaller amount of phenyl-piracetam to go along with noopept so its’ effects can be amplified without causing side effects.
Do we think you’ll experience any side effects with this product? No, probably not. Just make sure to monitor your experience your health over the first few days and you should be able to gauge the effects properly.
We recently managed to get a sample of Cognishield to try a few weeks and this was our experience.
The most notable benefit to taking this product was increased focus. Completing a task from start to finish was much easier after a few days, and the typical brain fog I experienced in the morning as gone.
Memory-wise, I’d say there was an improvement, albeit nothing crazy. I definitely could remember to do things without having to write them down, but I wouldn’t say I was a genius.
Finally, productivity was definitely higher while taking this product. More of my tasks were completed daily, and it took less time to complete them. Overall, I’d give this product an 8.5/10, which is higher than I’d give many of the other products we tested.
How to Buy Cognishield
If you’d like to buy Cognishield, you can do so by visiting the official website. It appears like it costs approximately $60 or $70 to buy, which is a little more expensive than other products we’ve reviewed. However, based on our experience, this is one of the few nootropic products that actually works, and in our opinion, that makes it worth it.