Up until now, there has been nothing to stop mental decline. However, a brand new supplement called Brain Ammo claims it can naturally reverse these effects and help you reach a peak state of cognition.
In fact, they claim that you can improve your memory up to 44% and reduce up to 12 years of mental decline in just weeks by taking Brain Ammo. Let’s take a look into whether or not Brain Ammo is legit.
About the Company
Brain Ammo is sold by Life Essentials™, a health and wellness company that sells a variety of health supplements, although their flagship product is by far Brain Ammo.
They do not have any contact information listed other than their customer service number for Brain Ammo, and an email address if you have concerns.
How Brain Ammo Works
Brain Ammo contains several natural herbal extracts designed to improve your cognition. Many of the ingredients we found in Brain Ammo are clinically proven to have some positive influence on the brain. Let’s look at the ingredients in Brain Ammo:
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo biloba has long been used to improve thinking and memory. There is a fair amount of evidence to suggest ginkgo can provide mild cognitive improvement.
- Acetylcarnitine: ALCAR for short, this chemical acts as a potent antioxidant to protect the brain from damage.
- St John’s Wort: St John’s Wort is said to improve mood and it has been used to treat mental depression for years.
- L-Glutamine: Glutamine helps to maintain a health pH balance and is necessary for the repair of cells. It may also help provide energy to the brain, keeping you alert.
- DMAE: DMAE is a choline molecule that is said to reduce mental decline, particularly that which is associated with age.
- Bacopin: Bacopin helps the body combat stress and protects the brain from cellular damage. It may also help reduce the symptoms of Alzheimer’s.
- Vinpocetine: This herbal may help increase memory, reaction time, and reduce overall cognitive decline.
Overall, vinpocetine, ginkgo, and DMAE are the most powerful ingredients found in Brain Ammo. These three ingredients have been thoroughly tested and appear to be powerful brain enhancers.
Benefits of Brain Ammo
So what exactly can Brain Ammo do for you? Let’s look at the potential benefits of Brain Ammo:
- Improved short and long term memory
- Improved mental focus and clarity
- Better mood
- Better overall productivity
- Protection from oxidative damage
- Decreased stress levels
- Protection against mental decline
Side Effects of Brain Ammo
We don’t like to recommend products that could potential cause serious side effects, so let’s look at the potential side effects of Brain Ammo.
The only ingredient we are even remotely concerned about is St. John’s. A few studies suggest that St. John’s Wort may interfere with antidepressants as well as blood thinners, so it is not necessarily a good idea to try Brain Ammo if you take a prescription medication for either of these conditions.
Brain Ammo is also not recommended for pregnant or nursing mothers as well as children under the age of 18.
For the average adult, there don’t seem to be any major side effect concerns. You may experience a minor headache or upset stomach during the first few days of use, but we don’t think you should experience anything serious.
How to Buy Brain Ammo
Brain Ammo can be found directly on the official website of Brain Ammo. The manufacturer offers three packages for their product:
- One Bottle: $69.95
- Two Bottles: $119.90
- Four Bottles: $199.80
In addition, ALL orders of Brain Ammo come with a 90-day money back guarantee, which means you have ample time to test out whether or not Brain Ammo is right for you.
Conclusion: Should You Try Brain Ammo?
You’re probably wondering, should I try Brain Ammo? Believe it or not, we actually think this is a nootropic worth trying. Not only are ginkgo, vinpocetine, DMAE, and other ingredients clinically proven to have cognitive benefits, but they are also overwhelmingly safe.
Plus, with a 90-day money back guarantee, you’ve got all the time in the world to test out whether or not Brain Ammo is right for you.
Bottom line: We think there are some real benefits to taking Brain Ammo and believe you will see an improvement in overall cognitive function within a few weeks of taking Brain Ammo.