Have you ever seen the movie “Limitless?” In the movie, a man played by actor Bradley Cooper takes a pill that unlocks his mind and enables him to reach new levels. He suddenly can out think and outperform everybody else because he has unlocked the true potential of his brain.
While it may seem like this is only a work of fiction, we’ve reviewed other nootropics like Geniux and Brainstorm Elite but even they cant compare to the nootropic we’re about to discuss A brand new nootropic supplement claims it can act similarly to the pill in the movie. It’s called Addium and it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular nootropic supplements on the market. The question that is begging to be answered is this – can Addium really unlock the true potential of your brain?
In order to understand whether or not Addium can actually enhance your cognitive ability, you need to know the main ingredients in this all-natural nootropic supplement. The six main ingredients include:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This natural herb has been used to for cognitive enhancement for centuries. It is said to help improve memory and critical thinking.
- Alpha GPC: Alpha GPC helps with neurotransmission, which is a vital part of healthy brain functions like thinking and memory.
- Vinpocetine: Studies have shown that vinpocetine improves the brain’s utilization of glucose, which increases ATP energy production.
- GABA: GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps prevent “overexcitement” to keep you focused on the tasks you need to complete.
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A inhibits an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which breaks down acetylcholine and causes cognitive decline.
- Tyrosine: This amino acid helps your body create neurotransmitters, which promote mental alertness.
Huperzine is the most studied ingredient and studies have shown that huperzine can aid in overall cognitive ability, particularly in those with cognitive diseases. Vinpocetine also has several studies that show it can be useful for cognitive enhancement.
Benefits of Addium
Addium only claims that it can have three main benefits on the mind, but in reality there are many more benefits. Some of the benefits of Addium that you can experience after just a few days include:
- Enhanced short and long term memory recall
- Increased energy levels
- Improved critical thinking
- Enhanced focus and productivity
- Better mental clarity
- Improved mental awareness
Essentially, Addium keeps you “zoned in” so you can tackle any obstacle that gets in your way and it can also help your brain perform better than it might otherwise perform.
Are There Side Effects of Addium?
For the average person, there will not be any side effects to taking Addium. However, since Addium does contain a small amount of caffeine, people sensitive to caffeine may experience some jittery feelings, or possible anxiety if that are overly sensitive to caffeine.
Besides the caffeine, there are no concerns whatsoever with Addium. We’ve reviewed dozens of testimonials and found that there are little to no side effects associated with Addium.
If you’re still concerned, feel free to ask your doctor about whether or not Addium is right for you. We still strongly believer that there are no concerns and affirm its’ safety, although everybody is different.
Where to Buy Addium
If you decide that Addium is right for you, then you can purchase it directly from the official website of Addium. There, you can find and purchase Addium in one of three packages:
- One month supply: $39.95
- Two month supply: $64.95
- Three month supply: $89.95
No matter what package you buy, your order comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. If for any reason, you feel like you are not satisfied with your order, you can return it and receive a full refund from Addium – although we doubt you will need to.
Our Final Thoughts
As far as nootropics are concerned – we’re sold on Addium. Addium has proven ingredients, a proven track record among customers, and it is reasonably priced.
There’s everything to like about Addium and very little you could possible dislike about Addium.
For these reasons, we give Addium our FULL support and suggest that anybody looking for a nootropic give Addium a shot.
Cognitive enhancement IS possible and it CAN and WILL happen if you take Addium. Join the thousands of satisfied customers by ordering Addium today!